Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Something for the Garden and Some Stitching

As I was stitching the face on this one I was thinking, actually singing in my mind,  "I see the moon and the moon sees me..." Guess that's why the eyes got so big.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with this but I've gone back to redo a class I took from Jude Hill several years back and this is one of the pieces that has resulted from that.  I like everything but the big eyes.

And this, I did for our garden a year ago but it was too top heavy so it has been sitting in my studio waiting for me to add a larger plate at the bottom.  I haven't found the right plate for the bottom so I added some heavy stones and cemented them in that bottom piece.  No longer top heavy and ready to go in the garden if Spring ever arrives.

Yesterday was Tuesday Painters day but I haven't photographed what I did yet.  I'll post that later in the week.

1 comment:

Liz A said...

Came by to see you after your comment on my blog ... "I see the moon" is a favorite of my St Louis grandsons, so I felt right at home! I'll look forward to exploring some more.