Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 15 of 30 in 30

day 15

Day 15 of Leslie’s challenge, halfway home.  This time another garden gate.  Ed and I love walled gardens, it’s not that we’re anti-social, well maybe a little, it’s just a look we enjoy.  In the summer we often eat at a favorite spot in Saugatuck because outdoor dinning is inside a walled garden area.  We like the food too.

This is another one from the image library at wetcanvas and I am intrigued by the arch because both sides seem to be facing out, perhaps the wall is actually thicker than I think.  Doesn’t matter, the photo had three things I like, walled garden, old stone walls and a blue door…. good enough reasons to paint it.

2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

It looks very inviting, Helen!! I love textural walls like this too. They always make me appreciate that someone took all the trouble to build it stone by stone.

Celia Blanco said...

Your work is beautiful Helen, best of luck with the challenge!