Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Challenge & Sunday on the Grand

art walk

Today I worked on the Art Walk project, Sunday on the Grand.  It’s a long way from done but it is taking shape.

Here is the start

artwalk-project_thumb4

And when I last posted….artwalk project wip

So, I didn’t get to a daily today; can I count this even though it’s a long way from done?

I did day 13 last night when I returned to Grand Haven after celebrating a friend’s 75th birthday celebration on the other side of the state.

day 13

I also got a bit of sorting and clearing of clutter in my studio so it was a productive day.

2 comments:

Shez said...

Really love where you're going with your Sunday on the grand. and Bravo for your challenge piece, and keeping up....:)

Helen Percy Lystra said...

Thanks Sharron, I'm having fun with it.