Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 7 of 30 in 30

 

day 7

This is a leftover from the opening reception at the gallery uptown on Friday.  One of the featured artists wasn’t able to be there and the corsage matched my shirt so they gave it to me. It was sitting on our kitchen table when I got home today so it is my 5x7 for today.

I almost didn’t get to this.  I teach a creativity class at our church and it starts on Tuesday.  After church today I came home, changed and went back to church to sort supplies.  By the end of the year last year our cupboards were a real mess and I had no idea what we would have to work with and what need.  Now I know. 

And now that I’m done with both of those, this quick post and change so I can go back to church and hear a concert given by former member Joy Smith.  We watched Joy grow up in the church and have always admired her talent.

No comments: