Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

30 Day Challenge

I signed up for Leslie Sieta’s 30 paintings in 30 days challenge so I’m going to try to post every day this month, starting today.

Yesterday was the first and I did an abstract.  It’s actually non-representational but for most folks, it’s abstract so from here on that’s what I’ll be calling them.

everyday challenge 1

My first reaction was ugh, I don’t like this; however, the challenge doesn’t say we have to like everyone, just do it.  So, there you go.

Day two is done, actually I did two today.  One because it’s Tuesday and I always paint with plein air group on Tuesday morning.  When I finished the first one I decided I needed to do a second one.  No reason except that it seemed unfair to count one that I would have done anyway.  Yes, I do work on painting every day but I don’t do one start to finish every day and that’s what the challenge is.

day 2 first 1

So here is the second one I did today.

day 2

We were at Grand Haven Garden House today and they had several little still life set ups… It’s a fun place to paint.

1 comment:

Shez said...

That's Lovely Helen, can you believe it's pumpkin time already... I got my first day in just in time..... Day 3 coming up:)